Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: I erased my response

  1. #21
    Inactive Member minnow's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9th, 2001
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well not that anyone cares what I think, (like that will ever stop me from speaking *L*) but I have always thought snail had a really sharp mind and really don't care about all the room politics. I just resent it that snail is only nice to me when he's drunk *LOL*

    *sticks tongue out*

  2. #22
    Inactive Member rotten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    882
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey I haven't answered this cus I wasn't on yesterday plus didn't know what to say.

    I really appreciate what hank said and consider him to be a great friend too, I can tell he's sincere. Thanks hank and yeah sometimes it does feel everyone's against me, all except the people who count *G. I don't wear my heart on my sleeve so to speak but it meant a lot to me, you saying all that.

    As for heidi she knows I love her, and she knows how I mean that. She's always been the most fascinating woman I know on here. And i can talk to her for hours about anything and find it interesting. I'm just lucky she can forgive me as much as she has. *smooches you*

    Chloe and Minnow.....well chloe i thought you were mad at me cus although I don't remember calling the room all idiots i know i do that when im pissed off with a few. And you guys never talk to me either *L But you two always make me laugh too.

    Mel!!! well we have a complex relationship of me pissing her off. But I think she knows I think very highly of her when she's not frustrating me with something. But I get the feeling I just don't always understand her *G

    Blanc? *smoooch* cus she's my buddy

    Anyhow I'm not gonna be on much for the next month i really gotta prepare for the LSAT. Gonna be a killer test, and prob the most important one I'll ever take.

    Well I don't do too many posts where I discuss How i feel about people..but it's that time of year *L

    Also, *kiss* 2cutie cus she's just really cool.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Jen!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    97
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *stomps on your toes J..sorry I didnt jump on the band wagon..I have been working..you know how I feel about you..*big kisses and hugs...miss you *G

  4. #24
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Then whats my excuse?..*G*

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    J's pissed me off before.
    I know him better than that.

    Mel, you gonna lick me where I pee or what? biggrin

  6. #26
    Inactive Member voodooray's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2001
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    perhaps this supposed tension from rotters is a build up inside of himself wanting to reveal he is GAY?

  7. #27
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    nope....thats not it..him and hank came outta the closet a long time ago and confessed their love for one another..perhaps Hank is holding out the hot cyber loving on him...?
    *giggles and runs from both of them*

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Huh? Why are you calling rotten gay, VooDooDick?

    *lol* Anyone ever hear that voodoo dick joke? Too funny.

  9. #29
    Inactive Member voodooray's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2001
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sorry Wank?

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *scratches head*
    I asked a question.... what'd you miss?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •